Thursday, 28 March 2013

Childrens Card and A simple easy Card

Last night was my largest class yet! I had 7 ladies in my kitchen making 4 cards. We had a fantastic time and i thought i would share a bit about 2 of the cards. These 2 card ideas were taken from some Swaps i received.

For those of you that don’t know card swaps are something us demonstrators do when we get together and involves making a card, scrapbook page or 3D item using Stampin Up supplies only. It is a really fun

way to go with 20+ cards all the same and come home with 20+ different cards and boxes etc and give you lots of ideas but also can be used to show customers at workshops.

This is a Childrens card that i made using the base idea from another demonstrator and adapted it to the stampsets I own. Its a great fun, interactive card, perfect for a childs birthday. Its made using a retired stampset and involved colouring (which was also great fun!)








This next card is a great example of being resourceful if you're on more of a tight budget or if you just like the stamps on a wheel but dont like the idea of a wheel! My friend Becky Wall told me about this little trick.

The stamp set comes on a wheel and looks like this


The pattern on the wheel is a set of 8 cups (see below)


So to make 8 Stamps out of a £5.95 wheel you just cut them up!


This card that i made uses a 6X6 base and 2 small pieces of Very Vanilla and Crumb cake. It was coloured in using 2 marker pens and a touch of Early Espresso DSP! I added a bit of extra decoration using the stamp set 'Confetti' which works amazingly to decorate backgrounds (I also used it on the childrens card above)



1 comment:

  1. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks Bouncy Castle Hire Bexley

    ReplyDelete