Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Only 16 days left!!!!!

Hurry! Only 16 days left of Saleabration! 

SAB leaflet (pdf)



If you're thinking of buying any Stampin up supplies, now is the time! Saleabration offers free goodies for every £45 spent. If you were going to spend the money anyways, you might as well do it now and get some free things out of it.

Also because of Stampin Up's 25 year anniversary you get an extra 25% free in your starter kit!(RRP £130) Thats £162.50 for only £99!!! The best deal you will see Stampin Up offer! But only for another 16 days!

I love Stampin Up because there is no pressure! You can join my team and see how you like it. When you buy the starter kit, there is no obligation to stick or force to buy more. But I have to tell you, I bought the starter kit, and didnt think I would stick, but i love it! Its like a family with nothing but fun activities. 
Drop me a message and I can fill you in.

The starter kit is full of your choice! When I joined we were given a limited amount of options, we were allowed to chose the stamps we wanted, but had to have a certain number of them, and were allowed to chose colours of paper and ink. But the starter kit now is all your choice!!! You get £162.50 to spend on what ever tools and stamps you want! 

Have a look at the flyer and if you want a Catalogue I can pop one in the post to you

For now here are the freebies on offer!













No comments:

Post a Comment