Monday, 15 July 2013

Inspiration station

Yesterday was a great day! I had my Stampin Up team training day and hosted an inspiration station.

My table was based on chipboard and upcycling house hold chipboard.

Waste not Want not


These are some journals i made by recycling the packing paper received with my Stampin Up and Amazon orders. 

Here are some recycled toilet rolls made into mini albums. I found this great idea by fluke while looking for inspiration on You tube!

I used the lovely Natural Composition Specialty card and the Blossom punch as the end binding

I made these little shopping pads as my swaps from scratch (made 30 of them!)

These are A6 journals hand made from scratch that i will be taking to a craft show on Sunday to sell

I made these little brag book kits using the Top Notes die and some book rings

Ceral boxes are great for making albums! They are a brilliant thickness for pages. The album on the right is the raw version(what it looks like under all the lovely paper and embellishments) and the sad looking stack of card to the left of it is the album when its covered in paper (sadly ran out of time to assemble it, so will post another photo in the future when its complete)

Another album i made using a 6X6 piece of chipboard and covering it in the lovely new Etcetra paper 


No comments:

Post a Comment