This week has been a fun week of making these recipe holders. I found the measurements and instructions from this website
I modified the design slightly by adding some magnetic clips instead of the velcro which i found ripped my card stock.
Here are the 4 I made in order of my experiments, enjoy!
I made the light blue one first and havent yet made it latch shut
This one took me 20-30mins longer to make as i used some magnetic clips to seal it together
I avoided using DSP on this one as i love the card stock, however it has made it less pretty, but a few embellishments should cover up the imperfections nicely