Saturday, 26 October 2013

Christmas is coming!

As Christmas is just around the corner i thought i would get a head start and try out some card samples.

This first card is a fun play copying the design from within the winter catalogue found on page 9. It looks a little wrinkled as i sadly spilt my coffee on it :( Its also still missing the sentiment but i just couldn't make up my mind of what i wanted on it.

The Stamp is from the 'Lovely as a tree' set in the main catalogue. Its one of the most versatile stamps sets and definitely in my top 5 favourites

This next card is one of my new favourites. I found out after i made it i could have just easily googled some measurements, but never mind. This card took me a good hour to make and several bits of scrap paper to get it looking exactly as i liked it.

I used 'Snowflake Soiree' From last years catalogue which is excitingly on sale in the %25 off sale! Click here to see it, its on page 7.

I also used one of my other favourite stamp sets 'En Francais' as the background.

Sadly I hadnt yet bought my new framelets 'Festive Flurry' (page 30 of the Winter catalogue) so i had to make do with last years big shot die for the snow flakes





Stay tuned in the next day or 2 for some more cards!

Love,
 Sasha




No comments:

Post a Comment