Saturday, 16 July 2016

Birthday Balloons and shimmer watercolour

Birthday Balloons

I love this card, it was very simple to make but all the elements make it full of character.


Firstly its made using 'Shimmery White' card stock (#121717), I've had a pack of this card stock for ages now but no idea what to do with it. Its so pretty and I've been a bit baffled by its intended use for watercolouring. But look! Its stunning! Add some water and colour and the shimmer pops - plus for some added bling you can use the 'Wink of Stella' pen (#141897)



I used some 'Silver Metallic Thread' (#138402) for the balloons string which adds a bit of texture.
The balloons were stamped using 'Balloon Builders' (#140645) and punched them with the coordinating punch 'Balloon Bouquet' (#140609)




I used a scrap bit of card to create a space for a sentiment by running an 'aqua painter' (#103954) over it in the matching ink 
(unfortunately im not so good at getting the scrap paper straight, whoops!)

To order any of the supplies to make this card you can shop my site any time of the day
and click my 'shop' button

No comments:

Post a Comment