Wednesday, 13 July 2016

I love Jars!

Jars

I cannot get enough of jar stamps, dies, framelits, I just love love love them! Ive got a few sets already and was ecstatic when I saw that Stampin' Up have brought out a new amazing stamp set, complete with Dies to match!

On my weekend away with my team we made 3 stunning cards, designed by my team leader Michelle Last

I haven't yet bought this set, but it is number one on my list once I earn enough to get it!

(Class attenders- this is on our list of class projects! Probably Octobers class!)

My 3 stunning cards! 

I stained this jar using the new Sponge Brayers that SU are now selling

Check out the sparkly confetti hearts! Its my favourite shaker card yet!

If you want to pre book for this class click here to contact me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment