Monday, 11 July 2016

Weekend away with my Pinkies

Weekend away

Before leaving on holiday to Canada I got the great chance to spend a whole weekend with all my great team members (The Pinkies) crafting and creating.

This was my swap for the weekend:

Supplies Used:
*Homemade texture paste dyed with In colour ink refill

* Wink of Stella

* Inks
- Crumb Cake
- Dapper Denim
- Early Espresso
- Memento Black
- Sweet Sugarplum


*Stamps:
- Fairy Celebration
- Timeless Textures

* Card Stock:
- Whisper White
- Early Espresso

Non SU:

- The Crafters Workshop: Specimen stencil 


I made up some homemade texture paste and died it with the in colour ink refills then applied it through the stencil to get the raised butterfly images.

Im really hoping to step up my technology skills soon and hope to make a video of how I made this card

I made so many amazing projects which I will share with you over the next few weeks, but for now I wanted to share this great chipboard home decor project I made. 
(I think mainly because I'm completely obsessed with anything chipboard!)


I loved this project. 
To make the background I used punched images from a thick card stock and glued them to a piece of chipboard. I then painted it with a light blue and dusted it in white. 

I then attached an embossed vellum sheet, sheet of DSP and stamped and decorated the top white card. 
This project is fantastic as you can hang it on a wall or mantle and change the front card with each season of life, or even a photo


With my monster supply of chipboard I plan to make a few more!

If you would like this kit with all the supplies to make this project,
(Minus the sentiment- unless you'd like it pre-stamped) 
then click here to order it for only £5 
(Including P&P)



No comments:

Post a Comment