Thursday, 5 January 2017

Global Design Project Card

This is a card I made for a special friend yesterday. I wanted to let her know how much she meant to me so I picked my favourite colours and my favourite stamp set and used the Global Design Project layout for the rest of my inspiration. You can see the post with all the entries Here.

This is what I created. 


I used these stamps:
"Butterfly Basics"



"Special Reason"

On the outside I stamped "I'm lucky to have a good friend like you." 
And on the inside "Together, we share so many things."


I used the following card stock:

And of course I needed bling:
I should say, its hard to see the bling in the photo but I applied Wink of Stella to all the flowers and the Glimmer paper is behind the butterfly which is bent to appear like its flying off the card


If you'd like to recreate this card all the supplies can be purchased from my online shop.


Don't forget its Sale-A-Bration, every £45 gets you a free gift (in addition to the hostess code gift from me!) 

             






5 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Sasha, I'm sure your friend will love it. Thanks so much for playing along this week to the Global Design Project. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty Sash and great to see a set from the annual being used. Thanks for joining us this week at the GDP x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle :) Its my favourite ever stamp set, if i could use it on every card i just might!

      Delete
  3. Just beautiful Sasha! I love it when cards are made especially for somebody. Your friend will be thrilled to get it I'm sure! Thanks so much for joining in with this week's Global Design Project. I'm so honoured to have had you CASE me this week!

    ReplyDelete